Small Business Forum

Home

Old 10-05-2010, 10:54 AM

Default iQoutes apps of iPhone

Here i have shared some information on iPhone hope u will like...

iPhone is extremely thin (only 11.6 millimeters thick) but wider and longer than many comparable devices. The display area is a 3.5-inch wide screen multi-touch interface with unusually high resolution (160 pixels per inch). Unlike most other smartphones, iPhone does not use a hardware keyboard or a stylus. To navigate, a user uses multiple taps and drags to navigate through a mobile version of Apple's OS X operating system. Like iPod, iPhone synchronizes data with a user's personal computer, using iTunes as a client software and Apple's proprietary USB port. iPhone is compatible with Microsoft's Windows operating systems, including Vista.

I have a new Apple iPhone and am having fun with it, but I can't figure out how to download photographs, pictures and favorite quotes of famous author onto it. Is there some trick or technique? Any suggestions are invited. Hope you will give best of my hope. Thanks for reading.