Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS ADVICE > 02 - Web Site Management
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02 - Web Site Management Creating & Managing an Effective Business Web Site
Featured Service: NoMoreWebMasters.com
Featured Service: 1&1 Web Hosting - 90 day money back guarantee

Old 02-24-2004, 09:16 PM

My business is not a hosting or website design company, either... which, in a way, makes this forum that much more valuable to me, as those are two services that I will always need. Is this forum an appropriate place to ask for people to do projects, or at least opinions on projects? Might make a good category in the forum, actually. Anyways, I, too, found this forum in google by searching for "small business forum." And I found exactly what I'm looking for here @ www.small-business-forum.com.
Old 03-03-2004, 02:03 PM
Corey Bryant

Well the reason we started to offer hosting, I wanted to offer our customers some things without nickel & diming them to death. I felt bad about that with some of my clients so that is why we wanted to start this. A little more work for me, but I am hoping that it will be worth it. I still think customer service is invaluable.
Old 03-04-2004, 08:44 AM

Default oh contrare....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SignGuys
Looks like Im the only one not in web designing

Im in the Sign and Banner business,But i guess that goes along the lines of design.

I also am not a web designer. At present I don't even have a web presence, though that is about to change.
We have a small leather shop in a weekend flea market.

I found this forum by doing a "Small Business Forums" search. Looked several over and felt this one had the best potential.

One thing I do notice is there are a number of questions posted by folks that have no responses. This can be a real turnoff to any newbies out there who are looking for help.

James
Old 03-04-2004, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGH
One thing I do notice is there are a number of questions posted by folks that have no responses. This can be a real turnoff to any newbies out there who are looking for help.

James
Yea, I know. I try to get to as many as I can. It's getting a lot better with that now that there are a bunch of very helpful and knowledgeable people participating here. I think we're heading in the right direction, and judging by the number of offers I've received recently to buy SBF, I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:24 AM

Offers to buy SBF? Congratulations!
Old 03-04-2004, 09:35 AM

Heh, yea, but I'm not selling.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T Davis
Heh, yea, but I'm not selling.
THANKS. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE JUST AS IT IS.

JAMES
Old 03-23-2004, 10:58 AM

Nowaday almost everyone and their grandma has a hosting bussiness. It just getting harder and harder gain a market share. BTW i am new glad to see a nice business discussion forum.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:12 AM

Default Re:

Software implementation and upgrades are eliminated in SaaS solutions. SaaS applications are often updated more frequently than traditional software, in many cases on a weekly or monthly basis. SaaS users do not have to pay for licenses for the software they use, install, upgrade, or fix. SaaS Companies
Old 04-16-2012, 06:16 AM

Default Re:

Software implementation and upgrades are eliminated in SaaS solutions. SaaS applications are often updated more frequently than traditional software, in many cases on a weekly or monthly basis. SaaS users do not have to pay for licenses for the software they use, install, upgrade, or fix. SaaS Companies