Small Business Forum

Home

Old 12-04-2005, 12:26 AM

Default 7-11 Franchise

I did not know that 7-11 was a franchise business. I pull up to one of the stores to fill up my car last week and the door had a sign that this store with gas station was available for franchise.

Has anyone any experience with a 7-11 store? How do those perform and what is the support you get from them once being a franchisee?

Thanks.

Christoph
Old 12-04-2005, 10:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to LinkAdage

Run as fast as you can from 7-11.

I have never owned one but have only heard horror stories. One guy I talked to said 7-11 not only charges a franchise fee but they add a very nice mark-up to everything you buy from them, which accoriding to the UFOC you have to buy like 90 - 100% of your items through 7-11.

Many other opps out there.

Shaun
Old 12-04-2005, 10:56 PM

Thanks. I guess that will save me some time.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:23 PM

I had a friend running a successfull 7-11 store in anaheim,California.He has running successfully. if u want u can contact him to know more about the store.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:26 PM

Send a message via ICQ to LinkAdage

The problewm with 7-11 is that there are 1000 other business out there that require less money, less time and give much larger profits.

Lets look at the Bevinco Franchise, (www.bevinco.com) you make somewhere between $50.00 - $100.00 per hour per team. (depending on the number of employees in a team and how well you did setting the price compared to how long it takes to do the work and other small things.) I know some people who have 5 or 6 teams out 6 - 8 hours a day each team 5 days a week, you do the math.

So if you are intrested in a franchise look for one, but try and find one that isnt going to need your attention 24/7 and one with a higher return on investment. If you want a few ideas tell me a little about yourself, where you live, how much time and money you can invest, I'll see if I can at least point you in the right direction.

Shaun
Old 12-05-2005, 06:34 PM

NSUSA, This website is great for some general insight about particular franchises. I am a franchise consultant. I work with hundreds of individuals in exploring their franchise ownership interest. Just as someone mentioned above...what you need to do is contact people who are doing what you are looking to do. Try to speak to the 7-11 franchisee.

There are thousands of opportunities out there. That is why I offer my no cost service to my clients. I have over 200 franchises in my portfolio. I can save them time and money in some cases. You are doing a great job in seeking feedback. Let me know if I can assist you further.
2. Manage your Cashflow
3. Eliminate your Debt
4. Create a passive income
[/url]
Old 06-09-2008, 04:34 PM
cybernurse52

Default Thanks omaborrego

What is the link to that website you mentioned that explains all about franchises? Maybe I didn't spell it right. Anyway, I am trying to research into all this franchising business; something that will give my husband and I a decent paycheck and yearly income without having to invest thousands of $$$.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:49 PM
chicagopressrelease

Just started noticing some of the stores in this area put up the signs you are referring to. If it's not new, it's also something I just started seeing in the Chicago area as well. I don't know anyone who owns a 7-11; I did know someone who owned one of the White Hen Pantries before being bought out by 7-11.